Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Embryos

We are back in Green Bay and trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been sooooooooo tired! I swear that I could sleep 20 out of every 24 hours. The medication that I am on now I have been on before and I remember that it always made me really tired. Plus, I guess it's safe to say that we've been through a lot in the last week. I have to go into work on Tuesday for a couple of hours and then not again until Friday so I will have plenty of time to rest.

I am officially off bed rest now but I have to admit that I was a little nervous to get moving today. I just don't want to do anything to jeopardize our chances. My instructions for the next couple of weeks are no exercise, no lifting over 10 lbs, no caffeine, and no hot tubs, etc... But, Jack can finally enjoy the hot tub again. This is the first year that we've had it and we haven't been able to go in it since the end of October.

We were so excited that R.M.I.A. gave us a picture of our 2 embryos. What a neat thing to have! I had to take a picture of the picture that they gave us so sorry for the glare but we wanted to share it with everyone.


2 comments:

  1. how amazing that is to see your embryos!!! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) That is so cool! Take it easy this week anyway, and let me know if you need anything!!!

    Beck

    ReplyDelete