Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waiting...

One week from today we will know if IVF worked. So far I'm doing good. Today is the first day that I wasn't really tired. I actually had a little energy today. Who knows what that really means? I try not to read into anything that I feel or don't feel because the hormones that I am on now can cause dizziness, sleepiness, soreness, nausea, cramping, etc... All the normal signs of pregnancy too. So, I've been trying to sleep when I can and take advantage of some r & r.  The wait hasn't been too bad yet but I know as next Wednesday gets closer the waiting game will be harder.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I woke up thinking of you today ;) Don't you love that all the early signs of pregnancy are also the signs that you are getting your period? Love that. Now I have Tom Petty in my head..."the waaaaiting is the hardest part." I'm a dork...

    I'll be around all week if you are bored :)

    Beck

    ReplyDelete